03 February 2013

2013: brand new year, big new plans

As I write this, my first post of the new year, there is a LOT of change and movement in the air, and I'm truly grateful.  Moving with the rooted, introspective energy of winter has allowed me to plan some exciting things for this spring.

I gave birth to Kamau in October, and have been enjoying the transition to new mom (again).  I'm getting back to seeing clients, mostly in virtual consultations via Skype, and will be on the teaching faculty this spring for Centro Ashe's Grassroots Herbal and Holistic Wellness program.  

I'm also in the final stages of preparing to launch a company, James River Herb and Spice Co.  I am so excited about what we have in store for herbal tea- and spice-lovers, as well as my journey as an entrepreneur... stay tuned. 

Speaking of staying tuned, I'm also excited to be joining the lineup of the internet radio show, Soulful Green Living!  Starting Thursday, February 7th, I'll be contributing a weekly segment focusing on natural health and healing.  This week's topic: "Medical Herbalism" with guest OlaTokunboh Obasi.

In my segment, I'll teach you how to make an old-school remedy for coughs, colds and congestion that anyone can make with a few everyday kitchen staples... tune in to hear what it is!

4 comments:

  1. Easily, the publish is really the greatest on this laudable topic. I concur with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your future updates. Saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantastic lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Solid work and much success in your business
    spice k2 for sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for Sharing this website link. Natural incense can also help in retrieving from several emotional disorders.
    diablo incense

    ReplyDelete
  3. Online baccarat can achievement the advantages of baccarat online through the system, which can meet the needs of investors. The decision to make baccarat online is easier. Today, we will xe88apk maintenance acquit yourself the advantages of playing baccarat online.

    ReplyDelete